IMC was founded by Dr. Saul Mercado in Austin Texas in 1993 to provide consulting services on international trade.
IMC particularly focuses on trade in Latin America and expertise in the Spanish language.
We offer our services to a broad spectrum of clients, such as individual livestock producers interested in exporting their animals to international buyers looking for better genetics. Our services also include conducting international trade missions for different institutions, managing exhibits in a trade show, and translating official documents.
The international trade and negotiations segment of International Marketing Consultants is focused on:
- Breeding and commercial livestock
- Agricultural machinery and equipment
- Grains and feed ingredients
- Ag products in general
Click here for more information
News & Links
Saul Mercado attended and participated in different capacities in important events:
- "Potato Expo 2012" in Orlando, Florida, January 4-6, 2012. www.POTATO-EXPO.com
See photos from the Potato Expo
- International Livestock Congress" (ILC) in Denver on January 10, 2012. www.theisef.com
- "National Cattlemen's Beef Association Annual Convention" in Nashville, TN., January 29-February 4, 2012. www.beefusa.org
Watch a video from the event
During the NCBA Convention, Saul coordinated the following meetings:
- Cross Border Working Group. This is a Bi-lateral (Mexico-USA) group formed by representatives of both countries national cattlemen's organizations, NCBA and CNOG to discuss issue of mutual interest related to cattle trade, animal health and policies affecting the beef cattle industries.
- Tri-lateral Leadership meeting (Canada, USA and Mexico)
- Five Nations Beef Alliance Young Ranchers group to work on a video project See photos
- Five Nations Beef Alliance CEOs meeting to follow up on issues discussed in the last FNBA Conference held in Mexico as well as to work on a Strategic Plan for the Alliance. See photos